Windows 7 Taskbar Shortcuts
In Windows 7, using the Windows logo key along with the numbers 1-9 will let you interact with the applications pinned to the taskbar in those positions.
For example, the combination of Windows logo key + 4 would launch Microsoft Office Outlook, or Windows logo key + Alt + 4 can be used to get quick access to the Microsoft Office Outlook Jump List from the keyboard.
You can use any of these shortcut combinations to launch the applications in their respective position on the taskbar, or more:
1. Windows logo key + number (1-9)
2. Shift + Windows logo key + number (1-9)
3. Ctrl + Windows logo key + number (1-9)
4. Alt + Windows logo key + number (1-9)
5. Windows logo key + T
6. Windows logo key + B
7. Shift + Click on a taskbar button
8. Ctrl + Shift + Click on a taskbar button
9. Shift + Right-click on a taskbar button
10. Shift + Right-click on a grouped taskbar button
11. Ctrl + Click on a grouped taskbar button
Get your free subscription below to download two ebooks and improves your computer skills or click here for details.
Windows 7 Upgrade
Windows 7 Full Version
Enjoy This Site?
Then why not use the button below, to add us to your favorite bookmarking service?
| Home | Computer Hardware | Install Windows | Vista Training | Windows 7 Tutorials |
| FREE E-books | Office 2007 | Office 2003 | Internet & E-mailing | Sitemap |
| Computer Networking | Windows Registry | Backup Data & Recovery | Computer Security |